Sezione dedicata ai decoder Cloud-Ibox-3 SERIES ( Classic & SE mini )
it is just for the benefit of forum members who are suffering the same problem as me with the DTT tuner of the cloud ibox3 and who can't find a replace tuner anywhere.
thanks anyway. next time i will pay more attention to my posts
I completely understood your reason, but we prefer to use internal links ( obviously free to download for everyone not providing membership ) instead of links redirecting out of our website.
By-the-way , no problem!!
I will arrange soon a link for the file you suggested in that post, for the benefit of each SAT.technology user.
( provided from you and all the referrals, so you will only have the responsibility to answer to those who will ask about it )
Thank you very much for all.
Best Regards,
SAT.technology Staff.

Messaggio aggiunto 36 minuti 15 secondi:
As promised link internal ( for all !! free download ):

---->>> dl_ext/?view=detail&df_id=298

Come promesso creato link interno da cui scaricare la image suggerita da @trimi
Grazie saluti.
io non ci trovo niente di male se siofre del aiuto. Io no sono buono in italiano cotinuo in inglese. Thank you mate for support. I let you know that i have been looking around for the replace tuner. Here in the forum someone suggested mg4hd tuner but even that one is not found around. In such conditions i think it is not bad idea to support each other. What do the forum serve if no support is permitted. Anyway i sloved my issue but i am not happy because it is better the internal turner dvb-t don't you share the same opinion with me?
Thanks mate
Pluto TV su H9.2H

@morapc buongiorno ciao, no avendolo tu scritto[…]

Decoder dvb T2 e smart apps

Capisco...guarda ho avuto modo di provare ( molto […]

@ToxiNick77 ho appena controllato link FREE TO[…]

Buonasera. Aggiornata guida deluxe al 10-04-2024 ([…]