Sezione dedicata ai decoder MAGICBOX MG4 HD alternativa al Cloud-ibox-3-mini
Wifi integrato e doppio tuner SAT + DTT
hi, sorry for writing in english. I'm not italian..

1st question: How can change the loading symbol in the left corner?
2nd question: How can deactive/uninstall the updates every few hours (right corner on screen)?

thank you all :) Grazie
Hi @gunner41 no problem I can understand English quite well so you can feel comfortable and we can talk in this language smoothly.

First fo all : I moved your topic to the appropriate location under the magicbox mg4 hd forum
Well , coming to technical answers :
1) The symbol in the left corner the right "name" is "spinner" !! It's a turbine rolling , our logo ( sat.technology - Nemoxyz's backups logo ) so changing it , should be a no-sense operation, sorry if answer you in this way!! If you choice us, using our backup you have to accept also our logos ;) I think...
Anyway if you look for it you can change by overwriting relative "png" files in this position " /usr/share/enigma2/spinner/

2) You write about "updates" alerts incoming in the right of the screen, but wich backup-image are you talking about ? Maybe EGAMI backup image ?? or other ??

kind regards.
Hi! Thanks for your fast replay :)

I like your Backups and I am really glad I found your page, you are doing great work!

But unfortunately, I cant find the Spinner folder I could change the loading symbol in the left corner. Do you know how can I Change it?

Thanks!
Hello !! Pleased to be helpfull !! Well, you can find "spinner" directory by using FTP client like "filezilla client" do you understand what I mean ?
Regards.
Pluto TV su H9.2H

@morapc buongiorno ciao, no avendolo tu scritto[…]

Decoder dvb T2 e smart apps

Capisco...guarda ho avuto modo di provare ( molto […]

@ToxiNick77 ho appena controllato link FREE TO[…]

Buonasera. Aggiornata guida deluxe al 10-04-2024 ([…]