Backups per decoder Vu+ Zero riginale della casa madre VuPlus
Hi
Just Get Vu+Zero from Amazon Germany.
What tool I need set Video out by HDMI out to my TV
In Canada we have NTSC * ATSC system Vu+Zero is set for Pal system - my picture is rolling all the time.
Somehow I need get by FTP and make a change to Video out 1080i and 60Hz Vertical refresh
Need help
I know Zgemma how set receiver and nothing about Vu+Zero - looks completely different animal.
Try to use Vu+Toll * not know FTP address * asking me for a password? (192.168.1.4 (1.2) (1.3) no good.
I get lost.

Regards.
Yes Sir
I get this all how you say to me.
Thank you for that.
If you can help = another thing I need to do place American Satellite from 30W up to 130W
I try to get Vu+Tool - there only have European Satellites and I not seen option to load other satellites
Right now I am with factory image and I not see Blind Scan, do other Vu+Zero image have this option Blind Scan?
I like very much blind scan
Lyngsat showing date of updates and the same time is not true, completely different transponders information.
I using an old 15 years old receiver from old days for a blind scan for transponders information.
Once more thank you very much for the help.
Regards

Added in 2 minutes 51 seconds:
Oh I forget to say my Vu+Zero address is: 192.168.1.5
Sure @amg pleased to help you!! You need to install an appropriate satellite.xml in order to blindscan on your preferred Satellites ( 30 - 130 W ) You can find and generate it here: https://satellites-xml.eu/ Then put your satellite.xml in /etc/tuxbox/ and reboot you Vu+ Zero !!! Now You can setup Tuner and you wil be ready to blindscan on 30W to 130W !!
Regards!!
PS: no matter about IP address ( this is a a local address of your network therefore irrelevant )
Blind Scan in my eyes is different what industry trying implemented today.
A long time ago about 20 years back we had very hi-tech satellite systems + motorize 3m Dish was as standard * better one 3.5m and up
I was getting French satellite 5 deg W and Russian on an inclined orbit 14W * I watched Russian Perestroika - 3 m Dish Wingard with dual axis track.
The blind scan was reading information from satellite * Name - Position and transponders * not need any information about satellites.
My first satellite receiver was Monterey cost 2000.00$
Time is change
Vu+Zero looks very interesting and giving lots of boosts for me to start learned new technology.
Super link https://satellites-xml.eu/ * tonight I going do something.

@ToxiNick77 ho appena controllato link FREE TO[…]

Pluto TV su H9.2H

@morapc buonasera spostato in sezione dedicata […]

Buonasera. Aggiornata guida deluxe al 10-04-2024 ([…]

E operativa 100%....secondo me serve qualche altra[…]