Sezione dedicata ai decoder Openbox V8, Combo, Pro, S12, S9, X5, X3
FINE SUPPORTO
Regole Forum FINE SUPPORTO
Oh Dio , questa casella è terribile , ho testato molti ricevitori satellitari , come venditore , ma non felice a tutti con questo , il congelamento scatola con th ultima versione del software , cercherò ora con software 20/11/2014 avete qui come funziona , stavo pensando di vendere qualcosa di buono , perchè è combo , ma penso che i cinesi hanno fatto casella di merda , sembra che , solo le versioni Skybox , F3 - F5 , F3S e F5S sono buone , utilizzando Google Translate , non parlano italiano , ma questo era l'unico forum sul web ho trovato , sul servizio Freesat cinese è solo l' ultima versione del software da loro , ma che è male , di dialogo non funziona bene con ***a* , spero qualche soluzione da trovare , grazie !!!!
First of all in this forum you can write also in english!!! We can understand you much better if you speak your language , or an international speaking like english, than writing a bad translation from google.
Well...in a second time, but in the same way much more important is to read and understand the forum "rules" , you are welcome here with us, but you need to know that here it's forbidden to talk about any type of "CS" o way to use it or plugins inherent to this practice.
So after cleared this...please be so kind not to continue to talk about in pubblic about this matter.
There is a private zone to do all this, but you need to became a supporter member.
My best regards!!
Sorry, because i do not speak Italian, i could not read the rules, it is not going to happen again, i will write in English from now on, with the software of 20/11/2014, all good, just problem with the picture it does get green from time to time, tried all the options on AV Settings but still the problem excist, if any one has any solution to this, please write here, there is not problem with this HDMI Cable, as i use Vu Solo Se here on 1080p, and all works fine, if the Chinese do not fix this problems, not worth buying this box, Regards!!!
It's not a problem my friend !!! I repeat -->> you are welcome here !! The misunderstanding was due for the language rules not understandable!! Well ok...talking about V8 combo openbox , I have a box like this for the test I make and to realize the channel list , but I did not suffer this issue you are describing. Never seen a green picture or other matter.
The box is a sufficient product not so good (talking friendly)...because the difficulties to generate a good channel list but I repeat never this box hangs up like you wrote.
I think you have to reflash completely your box ( bootloader included , from warehouse homepage -->> http://www.freesat.cn/index.asp ) and try to install channel liste again in order to understand if it could be defective or other problems inside it.

italian channel list -->> dlext/?view=detail&df_id=102 ( you need to bea supporter to take it !! )

C' Ya!! ;) wish you all the best for incoming next year !! byee
Been doing further test today, but the problems still there, with the 20/11/2014 software all is good, just problem with some old tv, i have 2 Sony TV, one old one new, on the new one all good, on the old one the picture goes green you have to turn of and on from time to time, and to prove you that is real, you can read on the software file below to download, this is the history of the software, and this is what it says:
-HDMI compatibility improved.
-Program name display bug fixed.
-***a* bug fixed.
-Add one key upgrade.
this is what they say for the 05/12/ 2014, so what i say is true, there seems to be problem with hdmi on some old tv, and this software it seems to resolve this problem, so what i am asking you if possible to find the 05/12/2014 software for me to test, as i could not find out on freesat service to download software, there is only the latest and the before software, Chinese are not good in making software, they are good only to clone and so on, tested the newest software below but i have problem, i could not say what the problem is because i brake the rules here, but you understand what is all about, as i have tested lot of satellite receivers as seller, and been moderator to mainly Openbox-Skybox Forum in English, i am not new to this, i have tested most of the satellite receivers you supporting here, and does not take me long time to tell, what is good and what is bad, if Chinese does not come up with good software for Openbox v8 combo, or in Europe some one make great software for this box, then is not worth i think, it is very bad because is the first combo box from Openbox-Skybox versions, below is the latest software for this box, regards!!!!
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo post.
il software del 20/11/2014 và  bene con tutto sia con ..... sia con lista canali del 1/12/2014, se integrassero l'epg
sarebbe perfetto, gli ultimi due software pubblicati non funzionano non capisco per quale motivo li hanno pubblicati e quali migliorie hanno introdotto :-/
I will try to Speak to Chinese and see if i find any solution to this on Monday, but i tried this before and not very happy with them, communication problem, they always think that what they doing is 100% OK, maybe this is due to that they can not test the Box in Europe, i write to freesat but not answer, i like the software update to work well, and improve things not to make them worst, just have to wait now!!!!
io ho v8 S/W 2.2.4 20-11-2014 model 01-09.2014 vers.1.0.0........vorrei inserire il file setting 01-12-2014,,,ma quando vado su upgrade usb ,avendo inserito la chiavetta con il file in questione in fat32,non mi riconosce lo stesso inserendo l'user .....e quindi non mi fa memorizzare il setting...devo cambiare il fw? inserire quello di quella data....???se si dove lo trov??????grazie
ciao a tutti questo decoder lo consigliate ?? grazie in anticipo :D
per quello che costa è senz'altro valido...

abbastanza buono secondo me, ma la qualità video è un po scarsina, poi non so se dipende da altri fattori software... per ora non mi ha convinto come qualità delle immagini
Pluto TV su H9.2H

@morapc buongiorno ciao, no avendolo tu scritto[…]

Decoder dvb T2 e smart apps

Capisco...guarda ho avuto modo di provare ( molto […]

@ToxiNick77 ho appena controllato link FREE TO[…]

Buonasera. Aggiornata guida deluxe al 10-04-2024 ([…]