Sezione dedicata ai decoder Zgemma H7 series ( H7S & H7C ) combo SAT + DTT 4K UHD 2160p
Hi
Please help * I am new in this all.
Zgemma H7 AC ( American Version wit ATSC Terrestrial Tuner )
Cant flash by USB this new Image Elegance BLUE * Same with Zgemma H5 AC
Can Zgemma receivers do Blind Scan?
Do Vu+ Zero is a much more practical toy?

Regards
Thanks for information
I spend lots of money and really cant used those two Zgemmas H5 AC and H7 AC
During the search for Images, I have seen tons of very interesting custom-made images for Vu+Zero
Yes, Vu+Zero is base receiver Zgemma H7 much better if someone who can really be used to the max like 4K Video.
When I load ATV - PLI EGAMI and so on no problem
When I loading your Image to H7 and H5 after Flash stay forever on Booting, never ends.

Regards.
@amg you are right on Zgemma H7 SATtek elegance BLUE base image , there is a little issue on base skin wich make hang the device , but it's only a little error that you can solve installing the ipk given inside the package you have downloaded.
This issue is due to the fact that I have not any H7 so I have to work "in a blind mode" on this device so I can not test on it the software in order to find mistakes and issues on it.
So when the H7 hang on booting you must freeze it by telnet command:
Codice: Seleziona tutto
init 3
Then put the ipk package in /tmp and install it following the instructions you can read at the end of first post on this following topic :
[IMAGE] ZGEMMA H7series Nemoxyz SATtek Elegance BLUE v7.0 - Py3 branch OE5.0
Codice: Seleziona tutto
opkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk
If you want an image backup complete and very good all over its parts you can install this one:
[BCKP] ZGEMMA H7 openATV6.2 [isetE2+ExteP3+XC6.1+Ytube+WRadio+SATload+NSpeed] GIO965 optimizations

Talking about Zgemma H5 its odd what I read , cause the Zgemma H5 was tested so I am 100% sure that the software ( eache one we released as SAT.technology backup-image software ) is perfect in function and working very well !!
You can find them at this link >>> dlext/?cat=71
the best are :
[IMAGE] ZGEMMA H5 Nemoxyz SATtek Elegance BLUE v7.0 - Py3 branch OE5.0
[BCKP] ZGEMMA H5 ( H5series ) Nemoxyz OpenESI 9 BrownLeather Darkness-base-skin GST1.17 exteP3
[PCKGsettings] ZGEMMA H5 series Nemoxyz OpenATV 7.x (7.2-7.3) py3 OE2.9 CBGc Interstellar v4.0
So please make sure your usb pen is formatted in completely way FAT32 before flashing, could be the problem you face !!

Regards.

@mastro7712 a mali estremi , estremi rimedi ! :[…]

@luc93 dopo che si presenta il problema per c[…]

Buonasera, grazie ho capito

AGGIORNAMENTO FEBBRAIO 2024: https://sat.technol[…]