Sezione dedicata ai decoder Dreambox Enigma2
hi experts..
1.which sim has more compatibilty..support ?
2. can we replace sim a8p with 2.10?

stb is dm800 se sr4
ok sir... and if we compare both a8p & 2.10 with 2.20...then which is best...as presently we have less support for 2.20 then 2.10...
It's impossible to compare sim 2.10 or A8P with sim 2.20 they are 2 different architectures !! Anyway Sim 2.20 is supported very well....you can find many images and backups made for it !!
but sir as i have experienced and go through different plug ins,, images and its in built add on servers... mostly add on stuff is out dated( i get the notice there) and no updates receives.....since i m in acting with sim 2.20.. i m getting these prompts.

still i don.t have sufficient privilege to download various stuff from this great forum..so i m not familiar about the quality of downloadable stuff on the forum..
but sir as we know sim a8p supports genuine dreambox images it means a8p is above all...genuine images must have good online support,,, whats your view,,,
Sure friend!! But you have to consider that sim A8P is ad old concept on old receivers ( dm800seHD or SR4 ) and I mean only 60mb available and a cpu at limit ( only 400 MHz ). Maybe expecting a durable online support it's too much over for an OE 2.0 operative system.
Only using openpli 4.0 ( small flash-space consuming ) you can get valid results and a dynamic use of these models all over this period in which dual core cpu are the best choice you can do. ( I Think for example to zgemma H.2H or other Vu+ models...)
So we can be happy for the support even present on sim 2.10 or A8P or sim 2.20 !!
Regards.

@ToxiNick77 ho appena controllato link FREE TO[…]

Pluto TV su H9.2H

@morapc buonasera spostato in sezione dedicata […]

Buonasera. Aggiornata guida deluxe al 10-04-2024 ([…]

E operativa 100%....secondo me serve qualche altra[…]