Sezione dedicata ai decoder MAGICBOX MG4 HD alternativa al Cloud-ibox-3-mini
Wifi integrato e doppio tuner SAT + DTT
@Nemoxyz ciao una domanda, come faccio a sapere se devo rinominare la cartella estratta in magibox o magicbx? nel caso stessi montando un bkp con il nome della cartella errato che succede'non finira mai di lameggiare la usb'? ciao e grazie
Nemoxyz ha scritto: 5 anni @gianlu226 no nel caso fortuito non riconoscendo la cartella non flasherà !!! per cui partirà la image precendentemente installata.
Prova una per volta così vai sul sicuro !! Saluti.
la image vecchia non si è inizializzata,con l accensione del decoder e la usb inserita ho schermo nero da un ora e usb ancora lampeggiante. continuo ad aspettare fino ai 90 minuti''?
@ber78 Hi Man sure!! As you can see in the bottom of the first topic page , there is a link that carry you to the download section dedicated to the Magicbox device. You can download there the image software and you need for it to obtain a membership account. Following the links of what we are talking about :

FIRST TOPIC PAGE:
[BCKP] MAGICBOX MG4-HD Nemoxyz OpenPLi6.0 STABLERelease GST1.12 exteP3 NightSTALK-HD

DOWNLOAD LINK:
[BCKP] MAGICBOX MG4-HD Nemoxyz OpenPLi6.0 STABLERelease GST1.12 exteP3 NightSTALK-HD

GENERAL DOWNLOAD SECTION FOR MAGICBOXES:
dlext/?cat=49

MEMBER-SHIP:
bbmemberships/index.html
please tell me the firmware has Russian language and Eutelsat 36B & Express AMU1 at 36.0°E
@ber78 you have to consider that our software images are targeted for italian users so the software is based on ita lang and HB13 and Astra 19,2
For russian language you can donwload it and change from menu language of the image. About Eutelsat 36B and Express AMU1 a 36° you need to install and rewrite-on the specific satellite.xml into /etc/tuxbox/ folder , then reboot the image and you can configure tuners and install a specific settings for the channels you need.
@ber78 I don't understand for wich device you are interested for, because we are writing under a topic for a specific image software openpli built for magicbox mg4hd , but I saw on your shots an openwebif for a Vu+ Uno ( maybe a chinese porting...??) , so I am a little bit confused. You can go and use our images without any problem, no chinese prefix, they are images dedicated and built for magicbox mg4hd ( inihde hardware architecture ) > https://www.sat.technology/dlext/?cat=49

Anyway about the shots you have to use imgure service to upload and embed image shot on the forum, see the following guide :

quick reply
Immagine
once choosen image file click on this icon
Immagine

or by full Editor
Immagine

choose "shell" images ( send image ):
Immagine

thank you in advance for you attention.
Hi @ber78 there's no other way than use paypal with our download system. Anyway you don't need to be registered with paypal you can use any card of any circuit (visa, mastercard etc etc) and paypal will only act as an intermediary. Follow instructions here > https://www.sat.technology/bbmemberships/index.html choose your member type , go down in the page on the paypal-bar and complete the check-out donation payament. Feel free to ask me for further infos.
unfortunately paypal is not working
Immagine

image uploader not working
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo post.
@ber78 unfortunately I can't read russian language , it's out of my competence.
So I Can't understand what you posted, I can see only a date 12 04 2022 but I can link it with our discussion. So what's the matter with this?

I just informed you how to do with paypal* and for the shots & images on our forum you have to use imgure service to upload and embed image.
Have you read my post here:
Nemoxyz @ [BCKP] MAGICBOX MG4-HD Nemoxyz OpenPLi6.0 STABLERelease GST1.12 exteP3 NightSTALK-HD

PS* if you have a mastercard or a visa card you can complete the transaction without any problems, otherwise I'm sorry but I don't know how I can help you.
Paypal doesn't work in Russia, downloading pictures according to your instructions doesn't work, all the cards on the site don't work!!!

@mastro7712 a mali estremi , estremi rimedi ! :[…]

@luc93 dopo che si presenta il problema per c[…]

Buonasera, grazie ho capito

AGGIORNAMENTO FEBBRAIO 2024: https://sat.technol[…]